ONA AV60 Specifications
|X-axis travel||800 mm||31.5 in|
|Y-axis travel||600 mm||23.6 in|
|Z-axis travel||500 / 600 / 700 / 800 mm||19.7 / 23.6 / 27.5 / 31.5 in|
|Maximum workpiece dimensions||Large||1300 mm||51.2 in|
|Wide||1040 mm||40.9 in|
|High||500 mm||19.7 in|
|Allowable weight on table||5000 kg||11000 Ibs|
|U/V-axes travel||500 x 500 mm||19.7 x 19.7 in|
|Maximum angle of conical cut (optionally ±45º)||+/- 30º / 400 mm||+/- 30º / 15.8 in|
|Wire diameter range||0.20 / 0.33 mm||0.008 – 0.013 in|
|Maximum cutting speed||450 mm2/min – Ø 0.33 mm (Xcc wire)||42 in2/hr – Ø 0.013 in (Xcc wire)|
(*) Ask details for the different possible configurations. The indicated data correspond to the smaller machine configuration of each model.
Benefits of AV Technology
- The numerical control, designed on the concept of usability, has: a 23” touch interface, Intuitive and visually friendly menus, Applications represented by icons, Real-time information, greater control of the process..
- The optimisation of work times is another of the main functions of the AV machines. The system allows you to view the list of jobs (JOBs list).
- The new interface displays the workpiece in 3D and allows the operator to rotate and move it according to their requirements with a simple tap on the screen thanks to its tactile technology.
- The new generator enables cutting at high speeds and guarantees great efficiency of the machines. Savings of 30% and a 450mm2/min (0.33 wire(XCC)) speed..
- ONA Script programming + Medition in-process option in order to have a total control of the workpiece positioning.
Precision and cost reduction in the manufacturing process of injectors thanks to the MF5 micro-hole electrical discharge machining model
Dynomite Diesel Products Inc. managed to reduce its costs and manufacturing times thanks to the MF5 machine.
“We chose ONA because of its high-quality equipment, its excellent services, and the good supplier/customer relationship it offers. We always recommend ONA“ SIMOLDES GROUP (PT)
“We chose ONA because they are leaders in large machines, AV130 is the largest wire-cut EDM on the market. Moreover, it is so reliable that it works unsupervised every day of the week, and it maintains its high cutting speed.” STICKEL (Alemania)
“We have found in ONA a solution provider partner with values similar to ours. Thanks to their technical capacity and knowledge, we can respond to the demands of clients like Safran.” HOURAT (FR)
“The average working time of our ONA machines exceeds 96% active time.”
“Acquiring a double head ONA TQX10 and 2 robot changers with 132 positions will ensure superior working times and quality. An investment designed for our future. This is our tomorrow.” CONCOURS MOLD (USA)