\ DOUBLE HEAD DIE – SINKING EDM MACHINES
ONA IRIS T9 Specifications
|X-axis travel (individual)||2.000(1.200) mm||78.74 in|
|Y-axis travel||1.200 mm||47.24 in|
|Z-axis travel||800 mm||31.49 in|
|Max. distance between table and head||1.200 mm||47.24 in|
|Worktank internal dimensions||Length||2.800 mm||110.24 in|
|Width||1.700 mm||66.92 in|
|Height||1.000 mm||39.37 in|
|Work table dimension||2.200 x 1.200 mm||86.61 x 39.37 in|
|Allowable weight on the table||20.000 kg||44093 Ibs|
|Type of work tank||Abatible||Drop door|
|Maximum electrode weight||300 kg||440 Ibs|
|Intensity of the generator||100|200|400 A||100|200|400 A|
Benefits of ONA IRIS Technology
- Reduction of erosion time of up to 50%.
- Greater efficiency with up to 200% in productivity.
- Highly rigid mechanical structure constructed of stabilized fine grained cast iron blended with graphite that allows work pieces up to 25.000 kg.
- A reinforced C axis affording stability in erosion with electrodes that have high moments of inertia (aprox. 12,000 kg/ cm2).
- Unique technological innovation. Generator 30% more powerful than the rest of the market capable of reaching up to 800 A in intensity.
- ONA IRIS machines include a very powerful control with up to 8 simmultaeously interpolating axes and volumetric compensation in the entire work area.
ONA modernizes Volkswagen Autoeuropa´s fleet of EDM machines
The Palmela (Portugal) car factory, one of the most important in Europe, acquired 2 ONA models (AV35 and QX4) for its part press and stamping area.
PSA Peugeot – CUT OF A TRIMMING DIE
In the PSA Peugeot Citroen process of manufacturing trimming dies, wire EDM is employed both in the manufacturing of new dies and in the process of reusing the dies that have been heavily used.
“We chose ONA because of its high-quality equipment, its excellent services, and the good supplier/customer relationship it offers. We always recommend ONA“ SIMOLDES GROUP (PT)
“We chose ONA because they are leaders in large machines, AV130 is the largest wire-cut EDM on the market. Moreover, it is so reliable that it works unsupervised every day of the week, and it maintains its high cutting speed.” STICKEL (Alemania)
“We have found in ONA a solution provider partner with values similar to ours. Thanks to their technical capacity and knowledge, we can respond to the demands of clients like Safran.” HOURAT (FR)
“The average working time of our ONA machines exceeds 96% active time.”
“Acquiring a double head ONA TQX10 and 2 robot changers with 132 positions will ensure superior working times and quality. An investment designed for our future. This is our tomorrow.” CONCOURS MOLD (USA)