ONA QX6 A0M Specifications
|X-axis travel (individual)||1.000 mm||39.37 in|
|Y-axis travel||750 mm||29.52 in|
|Travel of the electrode holder||650 mm||25.59 in|
|Max. distance between table and head||1.000 mm||18.5 in|
|Worktank internal dimensions||Length||1.800 mm||70.86 in|
|Width||1.300 mm||51.18 in|
|Height||700 mm||27.55 in|
|Work table dimension||1.200 x 1.000 mm||47.24 x 39.37 in|
|Allowable weight on the table||5.000 kg||11023 Ibs|
|Type of work tank||Fixed||Fixed|
|Maximum electrode weight||300 kg||440 Ibs|
|Minimum roughness||0,08 – 0,1 µm Ra||0,08 – 0,1 µm Ra|
|Intensity of the generator||100|200|400 A||100|200|400 A|
Benefits of QX Technology
- A 100% digital generator totally configurable and programmable.
- Savings in electrodes, wear is reduced up to 500%. The generator optimises the erosion process and adapts it to the discharge conditions of each moment.
- Full digital adjustment of eroding spark up to 30 different parameters allows optimizing erosion to its best.
- Unique technological innovation. Generator 30% more powerful than the rest of the market. It is capable of reaching up to 400 A in intensity.
- Powerful control with up to 8 simmultaeously interpolating axes and volumetric compensation in the entire work area.
>> Speaker mould
|Type of graphite:||EDM-3|
|Total time:||43 hours|
|Final roughness:||18 VDI|
|Speaker surface area:||350 cm2|
Roughing and finishing are carried out with a single electrode
|Electrode size:||40 x 1,5 mm|
|Electrode material:||Medium graphite|
|Wedge Depth:||35 mm|
|Time:||1 h 58 min|
>> Maximum uniformity of surface finish
|Running time:||7h 26min|
|Surface finish:||19 VDI|
|Workpiece size:||85 x 85 mm|
>> Die-mold for a smartphone camera
|Cavity dimensions:||<1 mm2|
Precision and cost reduction in the manufacturing process of injectors thanks to the MF5 micro-hole electrical discharge machining model
Dynomite Diesel Products Inc. managed to reduce its costs and manufacturing times thanks to the MF5 machine.
“We chose ONA because of its high-quality equipment, its excellent services, and the good supplier/customer relationship it offers. We always recommend ONA“ SIMOLDES GROUP (PT)
“We chose ONA because they are leaders in large machines, AV130 is the largest wire-cut EDM on the market. Moreover, it is so reliable that it works unsupervised every day of the week, and it maintains its high cutting speed.” STICKEL (Alemania)
“We have found in ONA a solution provider partner with values similar to ours. Thanks to their technical capacity and knowledge, we can respond to the demands of clients like Safran.” HOURAT (FR)
“The average working time of our ONA machines exceeds 96% active time.”
“Acquiring a double head ONA TQX10 and 2 robot changers with 132 positions will ensure superior working times and quality. An investment designed for our future. This is our tomorrow.” CONCOURS MOLD (USA)