Some improvements we have recently made in our double head EDM models are:
- The distance between heads can be modified according to specifications.
- Vertical extension with automatic double changer. Two chucks, one in the C-axis and another at the end of the extension, make it possible to optimize the use of extension electrodes and to erode at a greater distance without colliding with the head.
- Automatic adjustment of the dielectric level, maintaining it at the level of the head.
- Its software is specially designed for double-headed equipment, which facilitates managing the performance of both machines.
In addition to the TQX10 die sink machine, JR MOLDES also has another 3 ONA machines at its facilities in Oliveira de Azeméis, about 50 kilometers south of Porto:
- HS600 die sink EDM machine.
- AF35 wire-cut EDM machine.
- DR 4 gun drilling machine.
The best quality-price ratio
‘ONA is undoubtedly the brand that offers the best quality-price ratio. Practically since the beginning of our EDM activity, we have invested in ONA. And they have always proved we can trust them. We also value their assistance. Our relationship is excellent. They know our team and their needs well and always give us good advice. And to all this we must add efficient technical support,’ says the CEO of JR MOLDES.
Establishing close relationships and providing a customized treatment are two of our signs of identity. We assist companies throughout the entire commercial process of acquiring the machine: We advise them on technical aspects and invite them to see similar machines belonging to other clients; we also encourage them to visit our factory in Vizcaya (Spain) to learn about our technology in situ and meet our engineers.
On the other hand, we have 5 affiliates in Europe, America and Asia, as well as a wide network of highly qualified distributors to offer optimum technical service to companies.
‘With the ONA machines we have at the moment, we are able to guarantee a good response to any type of EDM work we need, without depending on third parties. This makes our clients feel more confident in entrusting us with their molds: They know they will be manufactured internally, with quality and speed, and at a fair price,’ Ribeiro resolves.