\ DIE – SINKING EDM MACHINES
ONA IRIS 4 Specifications
|X-axis travel (individual)||600 mm||23.6 in|
|Y-axis travel||400 mm||15.7 in|
|Travel of the electrode holder||400 mm||15.7 in|
|Max. distance between table and head||675 mm||27.1 in|
|Worktank internal dimensions||Length||1.070 mm||42.1 in|
|Width||770 mm||30.3 in|
|Height||450 mm||17.7 in|
|Work table dimension||800 x 600 mm||31.5 x 23.6 in|
|Allowable weight on the table||1.500 kg||3300 Ibs|
|Type of work tank||Abatible||Drop tank|
|Maximum electrode weight||100 kg||220 Ibs|
|Minimum roughness||0,08 – 0,1 µm Ra||0.08 – 0,1 µm Ra|
|Intensity of the generator||100|200|400 A||100|200|400 A|
Benefits of ONA IRIS Technology
- A 100% digital generator totally configurable and programmable.
- Savings in electrodes, wear is reduced up to 500%. The generator optimises the erosion process and adapts it to the discharge conditions of each moment.
- Full digital adjustment of eroding spark up to 30 different parameters allows optimizing erosion to its best.
- Unique technological innovation. Generator 30% more powerful than the rest of the market. It is capable of reaching up to 400 A in intensity.
- Powerful control with up to 8 simmultaeously interpolating axes and volumetric compensation in the entire work area.
ONA modernizes Volkswagen Autoeuropa´s fleet of EDM machines
The Palmela (Portugal) car factory, one of the most important in Europe, acquired 2 ONA models (AV35 and QX4) for its part press and stamping area.
PSA Peugeot – CUT OF A TRIMMING DIE
In the PSA Peugeot Citroen process of manufacturing trimming dies, wire EDM is employed both in the manufacturing of new dies and in the process of reusing the dies that have been heavily used.
“We chose ONA because of its high-quality equipment, its excellent services, and the good supplier/customer relationship it offers. We always recommend ONA“ SIMOLDES GROUP (PT)
“We chose ONA because they are leaders in large machines, AV130 is the largest wire-cut EDM on the market. Moreover, it is so reliable that it works unsupervised every day of the week, and it maintains its high cutting speed.” STICKEL (Alemania)
“We have found in ONA a solution provider partner with values similar to ours. Thanks to their technical capacity and knowledge, we can respond to the demands of clients like Safran.” HOURAT (FR)
“The average working time of our ONA machines exceeds 96% active time.”
“Acquiring a double head ONA TQX10 and 2 robot changers with 132 positions will ensure superior working times and quality. An investment designed for our future. This is our tomorrow.” CONCOURS MOLD (USA)